This is Me: 10 Unstoppable Ways to Create, Set, and Protect Healthy Boundaries Without Feeling Blame, Shame or Guilt
What are your physical, spiritual, emotional, and relational boundaries like?
Do you have trouble asking for what you need?
Do you find it difficult to limit your interactions with negative people?
Do you have a difficult time saying 'No' to people?
Do you spend a lot of time worrying about whether people like you?
When was the last time you positively taught someone how to treat you?
In this life changing three week course, we're going to transform the way you understand, see and create emotional boundaries. For many, boundaries were something that weren't taught as children. In fact, many children were raised without boundaries only to become adults who realize that boundaries create safety and security. If you've never learned where you end and where others begin, how do you now establish healthy boundaries? More than that, how do you teach healthy boundaries to your kids when, as a child, you weren't allowed to have them?
Join me for this amazing three week online class where you will learn the 10 unstoppable ways to create, set and protect boundaries without feeling blame, shame or guilt.
In this course, you will learn:
- What healthy boundaries look like
- The difference between a boundary and an emotional wall
- How to heal boundary wounds from the past
- The different kids of boundaries (from bendable to breakable) and which ones are right for which relationships
- How to have the boundary conversation
- When to say 'Yes' and when to say 'No'
- The 7 Signs that a boundary violation is about to occur
- How to undo the pattern of people pleasing
- How to maintain boundaries when dealing with emotional vampires (esp. family, friends and co-workers)
- How to release feelings of blame, shame and guilt as you powerfully set and keep your boundaries
This three week class will take place in an online classroom where you will have access to a multimedia approach to learning (video, audio, Power Point presentation, worksheets, and exercises).
If you've been dealing with bendable boundaries, if you've been putting up with things you don't have to put up with, if you have children who are watching you say 'Yes' when you could be saying 'No', this is the workshop for you. Don't miss this opportunity!
Class Dates: Wednesday, November 2, 9th & 16th, 2011
Time: 9:00 pm EST (8 pm CST, 7 pm MST, 6 pm PST)
Length: Three two hour classes
All course materials provided and included in the course investment.
Space is limited to 30. Register today!