Monday, January 4, 2010

Blunt People (Read Time: 1 min.)

I was writing another chapter this morning and really feel the need to cover this one point:
Don't allow other people to use their personalities as scapegoats for bad behavior.

I'm not a fan of people who say "Sorry if I hurt your feelings. I'm blunt and tell it like it is." That would be like someone punching you in the face and saying "Sorry, I'm just overly aggressive and physical." Does that make any sense? Of course it doesn't!

At the end of the day, each person chooses how and what they say and far too many people live in an unconscious state where they vomit out words without ever considering the power of what they speak. Every word you and I speak to ourselves and others creates a world. When you really begin to get that, you start to understand that life and death ARE in the power of the tonge and they love it shall eat the fruit thereof. I don't know about you but I don't want to eat hateful, pain producing words.

Remember: what you give out comes back to you EVERY TIME...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this site with others