Sunday, July 4, 2010

Is Your Soul Free? (Read Time: 2 min.)


"We on this continent should never forget that men first crossed the Atlantic not to find soil for their ploughs but to secure liberty for their souls."
-Robert J. McCracken


It's the 4th of July, a day of celebration. We celebrate our freedom. We rejoice in the hard fought liberty of a country, the birth of a nation, the legacy of generations that gives us free reign to pursue life, liberty, and happiness. Historically, it's the birth of freedom for every person blessed enough to call him/herself 'American.'
"To whom much is given much is required..."
Are you living the life you are meant to live?
Are you free spiritually, emotionally, mentally and
physically to pursue your dreams?
In 99% of all cases, it's not outer circumstances that limit our lives but inner restraints that cap our destiny.
In the same way that I say "You were not built to be broken" I am also saying this: "You weren't born to play small in the world."
Today is a day of rebirth, renewal; it is a declaration of freedom for all who wish to be MORE of who they are.
What you need to decide (and today is as good a day as any) is this:
1) How can I love myself more today?
2) Am I playing full out in my life?
3) Are there any areas of my life where I feel discontent, dissatisfaction, or misery? If so, what is the mental switch I need to turn on to transform that area of my life?
4) Am I committed to no complaining? (Important if you're going to play big in the world)
5) Am I committed to finding gratitude in EVERY experience?
6) Can I stick with the goals I set for years (not simply months), even when it looks like nothing is happening?
7) Am I surrounding myself with people who are doing big things in the world? Am I catching their fever of passion, purpose and results?
This is a self-inventory, not a means for self-criticism. Ask the questions, listen for the answers and then decide today that your soul is free to be exactly what it came into this world to be.
It is time you lived full out.
Join me in doing just that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this site with others